Katan Katan

Geez Cerberus

Took you long enough to get it up on Newground XD

Anyway, love this flash and its wonderful to see it again. Keep up the great work.

Siblings Untitled 01 Siblings Untitled 01

I found the secret message!

Using levitation!

The Facebook Problem The Facebook Problem

Wow

I just can't stop laughing.

Ninjas have Santas too Ninjas have Santas too

Its Just Not Any Fun

Every-time I the "run away from the falling spikes" I get killed instantly. No chance to get away.

Aether Aether

Something Truly Fascinating

I made my way through the entire game and I loved every minute of it. The music flowed perfectly, the story was good and the art was amazing. I'm eagerly awaiting the sequel.

And keep up the good work.

Learn to Fly ! Learn to Fly !

I did it...

in 28 days.
But other then that great game, really simple to pick up and a fun use of some free time, and the ending was awesome. Keep up the good work.

STH3 Boss Fight STH3 Boss Fight

Oh Dear

Another remix of this song XD That aside, its actually pretty good remix though. Would have been nice to hear a little more or your own addition to the song but that didn't really take away from the piece. Good job.

Glowing Reaper--_-- Glowing Reaper--_--

Nice job

I like it, overall its got a good beat and a good sound to it. Loved the little addiction of Willy Wonka around the middle, it seemed to bring the piece together. Keep up the good work.

awesom3 beat awesom3 beat

Sorry

No really beat, sounds like you threw various sond effects over on another. A real beat has a form of flow and a rhythm to it. Next time try and removing the coy bell, that what seems to ruin the piece the most.

Hooked Bastard Hooked Bastard

Awwww

He's happy =D
But ya, love the gore and the way you did the blood and the skin tension. Lovely work ^^

blue on red. blue on red.

Interesting

Cool, like the heavy contrast between the figure and the background. Good work on the lineart though it could still see some improvement around the neck and noes. And the piece seems to lack detail yet in some ways that seems to add to it. All in all good job.

HarraH responds:

Thanks for the review! Yes I agree it's lacking detail and refinement in the creatures anatomy but these was a very quick experimental attempt at something new for me... Soon I will create something in the same style but with more detail.

golem of death golem of death

Whoa

Nice figure, really abstract and great work on the little details. The shade is a little perplexing however. Blue on yellow just doesn't seem to fit as well as it should. But other then that its a wonderful piece.

lenkalamari responds:

maybe a darker blue would work, i'm a fan of odd shading though. thanks a lot for the review